oilfield drilling fluids decanter centrifuge is used for separating
suspension of solids phase with particle diameter(d≥2μm) for
drilling mud circulation and drilling fluids recycling. Ruggedly
built for oilfield and industrial services, drilling mud centrifuge
is especially effective in environmentally sensitive areas. It
delivers high fluid-recovery rates and efficient solids control to
significantly reduce the costs of makeup fluids and disposal. The
oil drilling mud decanting centrifuge must test the dynamic balance
for smooth operation over long periods.Speed ranging from 0 to 3900
RPM, generating centrifugal forces reach up to 3000G
1. Innovative design includes longer bowl for increased retention
time, resulting in drier solids and finer cut points.
2. Big bowl Big Volume, high G force available.
3. Stainless steel bowl, scroll, compartment and cover resist
corrosion and provide long service life.
4. Tungsten carbide scroll points with wide spacing flights at
tapered end create a finer layer of conveyed solids for consistent,
uniform separation and maximum solids control efficiency.
5. German FAG or Sweden SKF brand bearings.
6. Electrical Components: SIEMENS/Schneider ATEX or IEC Ex for
7. Screw pump & drilling mud centrifugal pump feeding pump
option available to meet different application.
Tapered Roller Bearing Metric 30202(7202)
Bowl Diameter mm/in
Bowl Length mm/in
Max Capacity m3/h/GPM
Working Speed(Fixed) RPM
Bowl Speed(VFD) RPM
Separation point µm
Main Drive Kw/HP
Back Drive Kw/HP
- washing and dehydration of starch
- dewatering of soybean and wheat proteins
- dewatering offish meal and fish
- purification of juice and dewatering of fruit fiber
- separation of animal and vegetable oil
1. We are a manufacture
2. Low noise, less vibration, high precision and long life
3. Competitive price, Perfect after-sale servie
4. Rich stock, OEM service
5. Sample is available
6. Quick delivery